Monday, November 10, 2014

Perspective Tool + Art Style Testing

I am still quite slow in my visual development so far. My proposed art style was an experimental art style that I'm not familiar with. Therefore, I took very long time to decide the visual approach for the project. 


Throughout this process, I realised that I am a very safe designer. Lacking of guts to experiment in my final year project. The unpredictable feeling drags me on and on. I keep looking at references, and some time lost in references too.

Although I have such struggle, I still have to meet the timeline proposed. So I thought of trying out the style using Adobe Illustrator to create something. At least something that keeps me going.

The image above is one of my visual testing, playing with alphabet and trees in a perspective mode. This work is created to test on user perspective while walking in the forest in first person point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment