Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Getting to Know C4D

To start working on C4D, I need to first install the software onto my work station. But I realized that my work station does not has the compatible specs to support C4D, so I have to work on alternative solution. After many rounds of testing and finding, I finally manage to get a work station that has C4D installed. The work station is shared with another person, so the con of the solution is that they will be times that I might not be able to work on the project.

Since the holiday is 2 months long, starts learning and working on the visual should be fine. Even if I can't work on the project in some of the days, it should be manageable still.

Learning the software
I browsed through some Youtube video to help me familiarize with the working environment inside C4D. And particularly, some tutorials that create 3D out of low polygons seems very much a good start for me to pick up some relevant skills. So I compile some of them here as the skill set learning documentation.










No comments:

Post a Comment