Friday, June 6, 2014

5 4 3 2 1 Poster

Finally we've presented the poster. 

In the process of producing this poster, I organised some of the thoughts and research collected from reading online. I've also watched the film "Now You See Me". The film uses many ways to tell story with visual perception trick, and the scale of the trick expand from on-stage performance to robbing bank, to projection mapping on building architecture, and then holographic. There are few of the key principle I managed to capture similar to the research collection I've gathered such as Principle of Magic & Illusionary, Teleportation, Escape, Shifting Perception, playing with Angle of View and etc. I think the film manage to organise those visual perception trick and present them in film effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment